OUTDOOR GROUP RIDES RESUME!!!
Outdoor group rides have resumed, and all participants are expected to abide by the guidelines listed below. Members who fail to abide by these guidelines will be asked to immediately leave the ride.
Check the ride calendar for scheduled rides.
- All rides are currently MEMBER ONLY (active membership required to pre-register for rides)
- Riders must pre-register for rides on our website (or using Wild Apricot Member App)
- Make sure your membership profile contains your cell phone number (that you ride with) and an emergency contact number.
- All riders must have a facial covering in their possession during all rides
- No pacelines
- There is no limit to the number of riders on a given ride. However, riders will be split into groups with no more than 5 riders per group.
- Maintain adequate social distancing (recommendation is 10-20')
- No side-by-side riding
- Maintain social distancing before, during, and after rides (including rest stops, traffic signals, and parking lot gatherings)
- Spitting, snot rockets, nasal discharge is not permitted
- Do not participate in a JSTS outdoor group ride if you are feeling ill
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in these unsettling times. Be Safe and Stay Healthy.
How to Ride Safely Amid Coronavirus Concerns! Answers to your most frequently asked questions about the Coronavirus. (Bicycling.com).
When the weather or time of day isn't suitable to ride outdoors, JSTS Zwift Group Rides are a great way to still ride with your friends. These Virtual rides can be found in the Ride Calendar
. Click here
for more information.
Website or Newsletter
HERE'S A HANDY TIRE PRESSURE CHART:
BUCKLE UP A HELMET TO SAVE A LIFE!
Head injuries account for three-fourths of the nearly 700-plus bicycle deaths that occur each year. (NYTIMES.COM)